Riccar Vacuums: Made in America
Riccar is an American company selling world-class vacuums: incredible vacuums with powerful suction, amazing airflow, and top-notch filtration.
At A Plus Vacuum, we’ve been selling Riccar vacuums for 10 years and those vacuums that we sold 10 years ago are still going strong.
All Riccar uprights and premium canister vacuums are made in the United States. Their engineers understand American homes and implement that knowledge into their designs. Riccar vacuums offer patented Tandem Air Technology, metal in high-wear places, pleated-paper HEPA filters, and powerful attachments.
- Brilliance vacuums are full-size uprights with Tandem-air technology: two motors which provide the best suction and best air-flow for the best carpet-cleaning. A carpet-floor switch on the handle plus premium attachments means the ultimately flexibility in cleaning all flooring surfaces.
- Vibrance vacuums are medium-weight uprights with options that make these a great value with exception cleaning and long-life. Choose from vacuums with or without carpet-floor switch and different levels of filtration.
- Light-weight SupraLite vacuums are only 9 pounds, but those light-weight vacuums are heavy-weight cleaners.
- Full-size canisters with powered carpet nozzles are perfect alternatives for houses with multiple flooring surfaces including carpet ranging from berber to plush to long-strand frieze carpets plus hard wood and tile floors and above-the floor cleaning needs.
- Medium and small size canisters offer suction-only floor tools which are perfect for the "no carpet" house plus all above-the-floor cleaning needs.